TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team
Your appointed Customer Success Director would expect to meet quarterly on a face to face basis and be in contact by phone at least monthly.
Agreed engagement framework for example:
- To understand:
- Key challenges
- Goals and objectives
- Actions and KPI’s on both sides
- Review the previous three months to recommend best practice product engagement
- Share industry sector knowledge to support in achieving our objectives
- Get the most out of the Feefo platform and its products.
- Ensure we are working on agreed actions and KPI’s from the review meetings and
- Continually identify areas where we can further support
Access to 1st, 2nd and 3rd line (technical and development) support is available as a matter of course.
Where additional technical implementation support is required, we would re-engage the service of an Implementation Consultant to run the appropriate project.
Off-site initial training provided as standard.
- Managing Profiles
- Menu Locations
- Global Filters
- The Hub home page dashboard
Top Level Reports
- Feedback Breakdown
- NPS Breakdown
- Downloading Feedback
- Scheduling Reports
Gaining detailed insight
- Product Performance Report
- Product Sentiment & Topic Analysis
- Service Sentiment & Topic Analysis
Any additional training (off/on-site) will be chargeable. This would be an include cost of travel and travel time, time for the abstraction from Feefo at an hourly rate, and related accommodation.