The ‘Not tried yet’ option on your feedback form allows customers who have received a feedback request but haven’t had a chance to use the product yet to postpone their product rating. You can select the amount of time to wait before sending another feedback request, giving the customer more time to try your product. This can help you collect more relevant and valuable product reviews.
You can find this option in the ‘Feedback preferences’ [link] settings.
How to customise your ‘Not tried yet’ email reminders
First, you need to enable the ‘Not tried yet’ option on the relevant feedback form. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Login to the Hub and click ‘Campaigns > Manage campaigns’ on the left-hand menu
2. If you only have one campaign, click the ‘Feedback preferences’ button below your default campaign. If you have more than one campaign, click on the ‘Actions’ drop-down menu next to your chosen campaign, then ‘Edit’. On the next screen, click on the ‘Feedback preferences’ button
Callout: If you have more than one ‘Triggers’ within your campaign, you will see several ‘Feedback preferences’ buttons, so you may need to change the preferences of each trigger if you want the ‘Not tried yet’ reminder to be sent at multiple touchpoints.
3. Scroll down to the ‘Feedback form’ section and tick the box that says ‘Enable “Not tried yet” on feedback form’
4. Now you’ll have the option to customise the feedback reminder request email. Scroll down to the ‘Not tried yet reminder request’ section that’s just appeared
5. Click the ‘Send after’ option and set the number of days, weeks or months you want the reminder to be sent to the customer. You can also choose whether this email is sent via email or SMS if Feefo SMS is part of your package
6. Save your changes and click the ‘Customise email’ button on the right-hand side
7. Make any changes you want to make and click the ‘Save template’ button
The email editor works in way as the feedback request email editor. If you need more help, read our ‘Customise email’ article here. [link]