The feedback reminder request is an optional feature that allows you to send an additional email or text* to a customer who has received your first feedback request but hasn’t yet left a review. Feedback reminders can really boost your response rates and switching them on couldn’t be easier.
You can find this option in the ‘Feedback preferences’ [link] settings.
*SMS option is only available if you have SMS – please get in touch with our support team or your Customer Success Manager to find out more
How to customise your feedback reminder requests
We’ve given you the ability to customise your feedback reminder request email so that you can tailor it your customers and further increase your response rates. To do this, follow these steps:
- Login to the Hub and click ‘Campaigns > Manage campaigns’ on the left-hand menu
- If you only have one campaign, click the ‘Feedback preferences’ button below your default campaign. If you have more than one campaign, click on the ‘Actions’ drop-down menu next to your chosen campaign, then ‘Edit’. On the next screen, click on the ‘Feedback preferences’ button
Callout: If you have multiple ‘Triggers’ within your campaign, you will see several ‘Feedback preferences’ buttons, so you may need to change the preferences of each trigger if you want the ‘Feedback reminder request’ to be sent at different touchpoints.
- Scroll down the ‘Feedback reminder request’ section and choose when you want the reminder to be sent. We recommend waiting at least a week to remind your customers to leave feedback, as you don’t want to bombard them with emails
- Choose the channel you want to send the reminder from. You will only be able to select SMS if it’s included in your package
- Save your preferences and then click the ‘Customise email’ button in the ‘Feedback reminder request’ section
- Make any changes you’d like and click the ‘save template’ button
The email editor works in the same way as the feedback request email editor. If you need more help, read our ‘Customise email’ article here. [link]