This article discusses the first few steps needed to prepare your Feefo account for Advertising for Facebook.
Advertising for Facebook will add Feefo ratings to your Facebook ads so to do this, Feefo needs to be connected to various elements of your Facebook account.
- From the Feefo Hub, choose 'Marketing > Facebook Dynamic Ads'. If the option is shown in purple, this means your account does not include this option so please contact our Sales Team on +44 (0)203 553 9407 for details.
- You will see the following screen. In the current release, Facebook Dynamics Ads is only available in 'Old Feefo' and so you will need to return to the previous portal to use the option. Clicking on 'Switch Back To The Old Feefo' will take you to the login for old Feefo and once logged in, you will see the old user interface.
- To access Facebook Dynamic Ads click 'Advertising' and you will see the 'Get Started for Facebook Advertising' form.
- The first step is to connect your Facebook Business Account. Click 'Get Started'. You will be taken to the Facebook login page.
- Enter your Facebook Business Account email address/phone number and password and click 'Log In'. If you do not have a Facebook Business Account, click 'Create New Account' and follow the instructions.
- If Feefo hasn't previously been connected to your Facebook Business Account, you will be asked permission to share your public profile, email address and the management of your business and ads with Feefo. Click 'Continue as <your name>' and 'OK' when you're happy to proceed.
- If the login is successful, a token is issued by Facebook to allow Feefo to connect to the account and then you will be passed back to the Feefo Administration Portal. The next step is to identify the Business Manager who owns the Facebook Ad Account that will be connected to Feefo. If the account already has a Business Manager, skip to step 9. If the Business Account does not have any Business Managers, the following form will be displayed.
To create a Business Manager, follow Facebook's guided steps for creating a Facebook Business Manager. Once the Business Manager has been created, return to the Feefo Administration Portal and refresh your screen. The new Business Manager will now be listed.
Select the correct Business Manager from the list and click 'Connect'. The Business Manager is connected to your Feefo account.
The next step is to create a product catalogue that holds Feefo's service and product ratings and review information for the Facebook Dynamic Ads. The product catalogue can be created from either a Google Shopping Feed or a Facebook Product Catalogue and the steps needed will depend on whether you already have neither, one or both of these catalogues.
Choose the best fit for your circumstances:
- I DO NOT have either a Google Shopping Feed or a Facebook Product Catalogue.
- I DO NOT have a Google Shopping Feed but DO have a Facebook Product Catalogue.
- I DO have a Google Shopping Feed but DO NOT have a Facebook Product Catalogue.
- I DO have both a Google Shopping Feed and a Facebook Product Catalogue.