This article explains how to customise the content of a campaign's optional 'not tried yet' reminder. Any customisations that are made will be for the one trigger only and so if you have multiple triggers within a campaign and the intention is that a similar 'not tried yet' reminder is sent for multiple triggers, the same customisations will need to be repeated for the other triggers too.
- The Not Tried Yet Reminder section of Feedback Preferences is only visible if Enable 'Not Tried Yet' on feedback form is enabled in the Feedback Form part of Feedback Preferences.
- Enabling this option will add a tick box to the product part of the feedback form so that customers who need more time to fully test/experience their purchase can postpone submitting a review.
- Customisation of the 'not tried yet' reminder is accessed from the Feedback Preferences. Before moving to customisation, ensure that all edits to settings in the various sections of the Feedback Preferences have been saved by clicking on either of the right-hand corner buttons, Save Trigger. If edits haven't been saved and you try to move to customisation, you will need to confirm that they can be discarded. Go Back will allow you to Save Trigger first but Leave Page will discard changes.
- Ensure Email is selected in the Not Tried Yet Reminder Request section and click on Customise Email in the same section. For more details of the other fields shown in this screenshot, see Feedback Preferences.
- This opens the 'not tried yet' reminder request editor:
- The 'not tried yet' reminder email editor works exactly the same as the feedback request email editor. For more details as to how to use this editor, see Customise Email.
- Once edited, make sure all changes are saved before leaving the editor by clicking on Save Template.