Required or optional
page_size specifies the number of reviews to return per page, limited to a maximum of 100.
An example Reviews API call using page_size is:
- version = the version of the API associated with the URL. See API Versions for the version number.
- all = returns both service and product reviews.
- merchant_identifier = the merchant's unique Feefo identifier, which in this example is example-retail-merchant.
- since_period = filter by this period. In this example, only reviews created during the past 30 days of this date / time will be passed to the feed.
- page_size = the number of reviews returned per page. In this example it's 50.
Full details about the API can be found at Reviews API (Customisable Integration).Reviews API Parameter: sortReviews API Parameter: page