Required or optional
order_reference is used to filter the JSON feed to reviews from a specific order. This parameter requires an authenticated request to be submitted. More details can be found at API Authentication.An example Reviews API call using order_reference is:
As this parameter requires authentication, a header should also be submitted with the following details:
Authorization : Token xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
- version = the version of the API associated with the URL. See API Versions for the version number.
- all = returns both service and product reviews.
- merchant_identifier = the merchant's unique Feefo identifier, which in this example is example-retail-merchant.
- order_reference = filter by this unique order reference. In this example, product reviews for the order WEB634801 will be passed to the feed but only if the authentication header details are accepted.
- xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx = the API token previously sourced using an HTTP Authorization request. See API Authentication.
Full details about the API can be found at Reviews API (Customisable Integration).Reviews API Parameter: customer_emailReviews API Parameter: rating