Required or optional
customer_reference is used to filter the JSON feed to reviews from a specific customer based on a unique customer reference. This parameter requires an authenticated request to be submitted. More details can be found at API Authentication.An example Reviews API call using customer_reference is:
As this parameter requires authentication, a header should also be submitted with the following details:
Authorization : Token xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
- version = the version of the API associated with the URL. See API Versions for the version number.
- all = returns both service and product reviews.
- merchant_identifier = the merchant's unique Feefo identifier, which in this example is example-retail-merchant.
- customer_refeence = filter by this unique customer reference. In this example, product reviews for the customer reference 14825796 will be passed to the feed but only if the authentication header details are accepted.
- xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx = the API token previously sourced from an HTTP Authorization request. See API Authentication.
Full details about the API can be found at Reviews API (Customisable Integration).Reviews API Parameter: product_skuReviews API Parameter: customer_email