|Request parameter||Value||Required or optional||Default||Endpoints||Authentication required |
product_sku is used to filter the JSON feed to product reviews assigned to the specified product search code. The value of the product_sku is case insensitive. Only valid where:
- mode = all
- mode = product
product_sku supports filtering using multiple product SKUs, each product SKU being separated by a comma (,).
product_sku also supports the use of the wildcard character asterisk (*) before and/or after the defined string to support partial matching for related/variant products. An example using wildcards with product_sku is:
- version = the version of the API associated with the URL. See API Versions for the version number.
- all = returns both service and product reviews.
- merchant_identifier = the merchant's unique Feefo identifier, which in this example is example-retail-merchant.
- product_sku = filter by this product search code. In this example, product reviews for any product search codes prefixed with ACR or BCR will be passed to the feed.
With mode = product, Reviews API would normally need one or more product SKUs included in the call, however, if product_sku is omitted altogether, it will default to including reviews for all products in the feed.
- If using in conjunction with the parent_product_sku parameter, parent_product_sku overrides product_sku.
- product_sku does not support values that include the hash (#) character or the URL ASCII code %23.
Full details about the API can be found at Reviews API (Customisable Integration).Reviews API Parameter: parent_product_skuReviews API Parameter: customer_reference