The feedback process begins with you sending us a sales file, which is a list of your recent customers, together with what they’ve purchased and when. Once we have the data, we send a feedback request to all listed customers that includes a link to a feedback form where the reviewer records their feedback.
Feefo can receive the sales data by any of the following methods:
- Upload a sales file through the Feefo Administration Portal.
- Send a sales file to Feefo’s FTP/STP server.
- Place the sales file on your webserver so that we can upload it.
- Send each sale via our Entersaleremotely API.
- Send each sale via an eCommerce plugin.
- Send each sale via a SmartLink.
The sales file can be supplied to Feefo either as a tab delimited text file (UTF-8 encoded) or as XML. The file should contain one line of data for each order line of a given sale. Sales files are used for manual uploads and HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and SFTP transfers. For more details about the format and fields of a sales file, see Sales Files.
Feefo will also accept sales order data in the form of a single sales line at a time. This is executed using a call to a Java Server Page API, Entersaleremotely. It’s not the preferred method as it has several limitations. More details can be found at Entersaleremotely API.
Feefo offers a selection of easy to install plugins to process order data from various eCommerce platforms:
See eCommerce Plugins for more details.Sales Files