Your API key is needed whenever an API requests personal or company confidential data from Feefo. This includes accessing the customer's email address or order reference details.
To find your API key, work through the following steps:
- Log in to the Feefo Hub.
- If you manage multiple Feefo accounts, use the global filter to select the correct account.
- The global filter will become active and display the account name underneath your login name.
- Clicking on the arrow at the end of the merchant name displays a dropdown that includes the option 'Business Details'.
- The API key can be found at the top of this page.
- An alternative method to access this information is to log in to the Feefo Hub, set your global filter as previously described and use the left-hand menu to access 'Settings > Business Details > Feefo Account Details'.
- To copy this data to your clipboard, click on the button on the end of the API key.