There are seven methods to send sales data to Feefo in order to trigger the feedback request process. Click on each one to see more details:
- Upload via the Feefo Hub - The file format and fields for manually uploading the sales files from within the Feefo Hub are the same as those used for many of the automated methods and are documented in detail in Sales Files. Once the file's format and fields have been proven to work within Feefo's Hub, the same format can then be used as part of one of the automated methods listed below.
- Send sales data file to Feefo via (S)FTP - Using the tab-delimited or XML format, the file can be uploaded onto a Feefo server for automatic processing.
- Have Feefo fetch sales data from a URL - If the merchant would rather host the file themselves and provide Feefo with the access details, we can fetch the file according to the merchant's schedule.
- Entersaleremotely API - Allows a single sale at a time to be uploaded via a Java Server page. Supports many parameters to mimic the behaviour of the sales file upload techniques.
- Ecommerce plugin - Feefo has developed several easy-to-install plugins that allow merchants using eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce and WooCommerce to rapidly begin using Feefo for their service and product ratings and reviews.
- SmartLink - This is Feefo's method of allowing customers to leave feedback about a merchant without the merchant needing to send Feefo their sales order information in advance.